In this bonus episode, I chat with Digital Integration Specialists Adam Cobb and Ashley Pursley about podcasting, the adjacent possible, Teachers Pay Teachers, professional development through collaboration and sharing, and dogfooding.
Listen on . . .
. . . and anywhere else that you listen to audio!
Check out the a5iTalks Podcast at here.
Check out this episode as well as the show notes at here.
This episode is featured with the permission of Adam Cobb, Ashley Pursley, Danae Acker, and Erin Darnell, hosts of the a5iTalks Podcast.
Audio Endorsements for Jake’s Book – Submit your book endorsement on Flipgrid or Speakpipe!
Ways to Support the Show or Connect with Jake & other Duct Tapers!
- Apple Podcast Reviews
- #EduDuctTape on social media
- Telling your friends & colleagues
- The Duct Tapers Facebook Group – facebook.com/groups/ducttapers
- Stickers! Want to pass some out? Want some for yourself? JakeMiller.net/SendMeStickers
- The JakeMillerTech Newsletter – Sign up! jakemiller.net/newsletter
Grab a signed copy of Educational Duct Tape: An EdTech Integration Mindset – jakemiller.net/signedbook