In this episode, I share with the loyal Duct Taper listeners some news about the current and future status of the show. Plus, a little peek into life in my household.
Listen on . . .
. . . and anywhere else that you listen to audio!
Want to reach out?
📧 JakeMillerTech [at] gmail [dot] com
Ways to Support the Show or Connect with Jake & other Duct Tapers!
- Apple Podcast Reviews
- #EduDuctTape on social media
- Telling your friends & colleagues
- The Duct Tapers Facebook Group – facebook.com/groups/ducttapers
- Stickers! Want to pass some out? Want some for yourself? JakeMiller.net/SendMeStickers
- The JakeMillerTech Newsletter – Sign up! jakemiller.net/newsletter
Grab a signed copy of Educational Duct Tape: An EdTech Integration Mindset – jakemiller.net/signedbook
You will be missed! Thank you for the honest feedback and reflection. I too have felt that way and have had to step back from some of the things I love to do. Family first is my motto!
And by the way, if you ever want to move to upstate NY, I am hiring at my BOCES for next school year a tech integrator and would let you do ALL of the things you say you want to do….podcast, blog posts, spend time with students, teach STEM, coach educators, go to conferences, etc as your job!
Thanks so much, Laurie! I really appreciate it! I might need to pack my bags and head to NY….